The Trendlines Group Trendletter October 2018
… Trendlines wins Singaporean award … ApiFix completes 250 procedures … Leviticus Cardio completes study … AquiNovo appears in CEOCFO Magazine … Conferences in Israel, England, Switzerland, Singapore …
Escala Medical is now funding on ExitValley.
AgroScout is now funding.
These medical companies are now funding: Ceretrieve, CorAlert, LapSpace Medical, liberDi, ProArc Medical, ZygoFix.
These agtech companies are now funding: AquiNovo, EdenShield, Valentis, ViAqua Therapeutics.
AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS
- ApiFix completed more than 250 procedures and six-year follow-up of earliest cases.
- Leviticus Cardio completed its third chronic animal study.
- Trendlines Labs and Leviticus Cardio were among the finalists in the Medtech Insights awards.
IN THE MEDIA
- Nitza and Steve will attend the World Agri-Tech Innovation Summit, 16-17 October, London. Trendlines is a Growth Partner of the Summit.
- Trendlines Chairman and CEO Todd Dollinger, Gordian Surgical, and Seger Surgical will attend the Clinical Congress of the American College of Surgeons, 21-25 October, Boston.
- Trendlines and Bio-Executive Forum present “The Importance, Future Use & Safety of Patient Data,” 21 October 2018, Tel Aviv. Trendlines Medical VP Business Development Barak Singer will address, “Early collaboration between medtech start-ups and strategic partners.” CorAlert will present a company case study.
- Barak is a panelist at the 5th Biennial Conference of Israel’s Technology Transfer Organization, 22 October 2018, Tel Aviv. Fidmi Medical and Saturas will take part in the pitch competition.
- Trendlines Chairman and CEO Todd Dollinger will address “It’s not the deal, it’s the relationship,” during a panel session at the YJP CEO Conference, 29-30 October, Tel Aviv.
Trendlines Medical VP Business Development Barak Singer (2nd from right) on the Israel Biomed Investment Roundtable at the Biotech in Europe Forum, 4-5 October, Basel, Switzerland.
Ceretrieve CEO Maysa Mustafa presents at the Biotech in Europe Forum.
ZygoFix CEO Ofer Levy presents at the Biotech in Europe Forum.
Trendlines Medical VP New Ventures Yuval Almougy led a toolbox session for entrepreneurs that addressed parameters investors examine when looking at medtech start-ups, 3 September, Tel Aviv.