The Trendlines Group Trendletter July 2018
- Last year, the Bayer Trendlines Ag Innovation Fund invested in IBI-Ag. Following promising early results, Trendlines Agtech has now approved an investment in the company, along with the Fund.
- Haim Brosh has been appointed Trendlines’ CFO & Joint Company Secretary. Lina Isakson Mamonhas been promoted to Corporate Controller.
- Trendlines management participated in the “Zoom in on Trendlines” event in Singapore, 27 June.
- Calling all entrepreneurs! Register for “Navigating the medtech investor and due diligence process,” 3 September, Google Campus, Tel Aviv. Trendlines Medical VP New Ventures Yuval Almougy will lead this toolbox session.
- CorAlert has been chosen to exhibit at CEATEC JAPAN, 16-19 October, Chiba-city.
- Trendlines Medical Singapore CEO Eric Loh is a judge at the SLINGSHOT Startup Challenge, 17-19 September, Singapore.
- Trendlines Medical VP Business Development Barak Singer is on the Israeli Investment Roundtable Panel at the 18th Annual Biotech in Europe Forum, 4-5 October, Basel, Switzerland. Ceretrieve and ZygoFix will present at the 6th Annual Medtech & Digital Health Forum, part of the Biotech in Europe Forum.
- Trendlines Chairman and CEO Todd Dollinger will address “It’s not the deal, it’s the relationship,” during a panel session at the YJP CEO conference, 29-30 October, Tel Aviv.
- Trendlines Incubators Israel CEO Nitza Kardish is a speaker and on the Advisory Board of The World Agri-Food Innovation Week, 27-29 November, Singapore.
Trendlines Medical VP New Ventures Yuval Almougy speaks to the Safra Young Researchers Forum about the technological incubators program, Trendlines, and what investors are looking for, Tel Aviv University, 9 July.
Hargol FoodTech CEO Dror Tamir (2nd from left) on the “Next Generation in Business” panel at Conscious Capitalism Israel, 5 July.
Gordian Surgical CEO Zvi Pe’er leads a discussion at the 4th China-Israel Investment Summit, Zhuhai and Beijing, 1-5 July.
CoreBone CEO Ohad Schwartz presents at the 4th China-Israel Investment Summit, Zhuhai and Beijing, 1-5 July.
Trendlines Medical Singapore CEO Eric Loh (with microphone) and Chairman & CEO Todd Dollinger (3rd from left) address innovation in Singapore and Israel as part of the Centre of Medtech Innovation (CMTI) Retreat, Tan Tock Seng Hospital, Singapore, 25 June.