The Trendlines Group Trendletter January 2018
… CoreBone crowdfunds $482,500 … ST Stent receives FDA … ApiFix names new CEO and chairman … Hargol is a top agtech start-up to watch … Welcome two new portfolio companies …
These companies are now funding:
Apply now to present at AgriVest.
AgriVest 2016 2nd place winner FieldIn raised $4 million!
AgriVest 2015 winner: “The effect of winning AgriVest was huge!”
Application deadline for the Best Agtech Start-Up Competition extended until 28 January 2018.
Don’t miss the opportunity!
AgriVest registration is open. Register early and save $30! Start-ups and students save even more!
IN THE MEDIA
- Haaretz features 83-year-old inventor of Saturas sensor.
- Hargol FoodTech was featured in Forward (“Are the fried locusts in my taco kosher?”) and onlife (“Hot trends worth adopting in the new year,” in Hebrew).
- ElastiMed was featured in NoCamels.
CoreBone CEO Ohad Schwartz appears on Start-Up Stadium (interview in Hebrew).
- Trendlines Incubators Israel CEO Nitza Kardish will present Trendlines Agtech’s activities at the Migal Galilee Research Institute’s Annual Agriculture Conference, 14 February.
- Trendlines Medical VP New Ventures Yuval Almougy is a judge at MedTech Raanana’s Pitch #5 Investor Event, 28 January.
- Steve Rhodes is a panelist at the Padang–SproutX agtech investing event in Singapore, 22 January.
CoreBone CEO Ohad Schwartz presents at the CimiComp Road Show, 16-20 December, Shanghai and Zhuhai, China.
liberDi CEO Hezi Tsoory presents at the CimiComp Road Show, 16-20 December, Shanghai and Zhuhai, China.
Sharing our agtech passion at Agtech Nexus, 8 December, Dublin. From left: Trendlines Incubators Israel CEO Nitza Kardish, Yield Lab Europe General Partner Nicky Deasy, and moderator CEO and Managing Partner Radicle Growth Kirk Haney. What’s the Israel-Ireland agtech connection?
Bayer Crop Science’s Bernard Leroux (left), AquiNovo CEO Nissim Chen (with microphone), and Nitza Kardish (far right) at the Grow.il meet-up, 3 December.