The Trendlines Group Trendletter February 2018
… 10 companies to watch … 2017 earnings call … Trendlines Med Singapore in SGD100 million program … Register for AgriVest and save! … MetoMotion at World Agri-Tech …
- Which 10 Trendlines’ companies are we watching?
- SPRING SEEDS Capital tapped Trendlines Medical Singapore and K2 Global to participate in a government-backed SGD100 million start-up program.
- Our earnings call for the financial year 2017 is 22 February 2018 (1 a.m. U.S. ET, 8 a.m. Israel, 2 p.m. Singapore). A recording is available on our Investors page.
These companies are now funding:
IN THE MEDIA
- Escala Medical CEO Edit Goldberg was quoted in the Israel21c article, “A new mesh-free way to repair pelvic organ prolapse.”
- Trendlines Medical Singapore CEO Eric Loh was quoted in the Business Times article, “Out of the loop.”
- Interviews with Trendlines Chairman and CEO Todd Dollinger and ApiFix Founder Uri Arnin were featured in Israel: The Start-up Nation for Medical Innovation.
- OrthoSpin CEO Oren Cohen will attend the AAOS General Meeting in New Orleans, 6-10 March.
- Trendlines Incubators Israel CEO Nitza Kardish will present Trendlines Agtech’s activities at the Migal Galilee Research Institute’s Annual Agriculture Conference, 14 February.
Trendlines Medical VP New Ventures Yuval Almougy (2nd from left) was a judge at MedTech Raanana‘s Pitch #5 Investor Event, 28 January. Photo: Gali Halpern Wienerman
Trendlines Chairman and CEO Steve Rhodes was a panelist at the Padang–SproutX agtech investing event in Singapore, 22 January.
May you enjoy happiness and success in 2018. Wishing you a special, exciting, inspiring Year of the Dog. Happy New Year from everyone at The Trendlines Group.